Showing the single result
Benefits of using insulated dabba(container) in Mid Day Meal are:
- Keeps cooked food warm for a longer time.
- Complies with guideline of Mid Day Meal guidelines of Government of India, that temperature of cooked Mid Day Meals when served should be above 65 degree celcius.
- Hot cooked foods is more healthy for children.
- No contamination from micro organisms.
- During rainy & winter season, foods served using insulated dabba remains warm & tasty.
We need this food carriers in multiple units, for supplying food to different schools. Your generosity will be highly appreciated.
Notice: product_type was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/customify/woocommerce.php'), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/themes/customify/woocommerce/content-product.php'), do_action('customify_wc_product_loop'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Customify_WC_Catalog_Designer->render, Customify_WC_Catalog_Designer->product__add_to_cart, woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart, wc_get_template, include('/themes/customify/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php'), WC_Product_Simple->add_to_cart_text, apply_filters('woocommerce_product_add_to_cart_text'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, custom_woocommerce_product_add_to_cart_text, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in vers in /home/annamritakolkataorguser/annamritakolkata.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4236